29.4.09

MirrorMoto

This picture was taken inside a "Photo Booth" Installation created by Modou Dieng.
The installation invited one to snap a photo of themselves or others, posing in the chrome room. Participants have been asked to e-mail the images to the artist. I assume he will create an image catalog documenting how people choose to utilize the space.

I took this as a nice opportunity for shooting some StarWars/Mad Max glam shots of my newly resurrected 1966 Honda s90. I've been working on a sound element for the bike that currently creates a frequency sweep as I turn the throttle to give it gas. At the moment, I only have subtle control over the rate of the freq. sweep as well as a volume control. I'll be working on it more this summer; possibly adding a ring mod and a little delay.

I'll post pictures and more details as the project progresses.

Edit: This will not be progressing, I sold this baby. On the look out for a bigger vintage bike to start a café project.

2 comments: